Monday 30 May 2016

Dream 642

'Bitchfight!'
Date: 29 May 2016
Time: 02:00 - 09:00 (I woke up from this dream due to an alarm clock)
Type of dream: Vivid dream
Dream recall: Moderate 

Scene 1: The Two Lifeboats Hotel, Sheringham - Day
I was working as a waitress in The Two Lifeboats Hotel, the pub/restaurant my Mum used to manage, and where I also worked as a teenager. There was a large party of men present, who wanted to sit at a table in the Augusta Bar, which has a seaview. A large table was placed in the bay window (I wondered in the dream how we managed to fit a table in this area, as there is fitted booth-style seating and only room for a small round table). The men were in a good mood and I was assigned to be their main waitress for the course of their meal. I was bringing plates of food to the table, and one man in particular - an older male with grey hair and a beard - was particularly happy with the service, and was smiling at me, nicely. 

Across the other side of the room, I saw my housemate, SH. She just stood there. I was aware she was also working as a waitress. Standing still at the end of the room, she shouted: 'NO!' at me aggressively. Without hesitation (in a complete rage!) I ran towards her, pushing her back against a wall (which turned out to be a wall in another part of the building, close to the kitchen area). I then grabbed her by the throat and punched her straight in the face with all of my strength, screaming: 'Don't you dare speak to me like that when I'm working!' SH looked scared and I felt both justified in my actions and triumphant in frightening her.  

Someone told me - or I became aware - that SH was 'snitching' on me for smoking cannabis. DL - who was randomly present at this stage of the dream - said he didn't have any cannabis left.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream at present, but some memories may come back to me at a later stage. I know there were some other elements of this dream, including some which also took place in the hotel. 

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • The Two Lifeboats Hotel as a dreamscene location

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was working at The Two Lifeboats Hotel (real life past) and my current housemate was also working there (real life present)
  • The dimensions and layout of TTLH was shifting/changed in the dream

Day Residue: 
  • Shortly before this dream, I had been thinking about a recent dream which also took place in The Two Lifeboats Hotel

Waking Reactions: 
I think I have forgotten some details of this dream, as it seemed much longer and more interesting when I woke up from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment