Saturday 14 May 2016

Dream 627

'Face Swap'
Date: 12 May 2016
Time: 05:50 - 13:15 (I woke up from this dream - Facebook Message notification from RBA)
Type of dream: Dream scene fragment - normal/non-lucid
Dream recall: Minimal recall - very weak

Scene 1: Interior (Unrecalled/Unknown Location) - Time Unknown
I was with someone - a female dream character with black hair and there was some indication that we were face-swapping. This was not in the sense of using a photographic app on a phone, but literally - we were swapping our physical faces. The next thing I remember is talking to my Mum and running my fingers through my hair, causing thick locks of it to fall out, wound around my hands. Neither my Mum nor I were concerned about this.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 
None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I was face-swapping my physical face with a dream character

Day Residue:
  • The day before this dream, I had seen an online article which contained a collection of 'face-swaps gone wrong' - typically where a person's face was swapped with the 'features' of an animal or inanimate object.

Waking Reactions: None of note

No comments:

Post a Comment