Saturday 18 May 2019

Dream 977

'Plans to See A Band Play Live'
Date: 10 May 2019
Day 5 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation Dream

Scene 1: A Seaside Location (A Pier?) - Day
It was a sunny day and I was in some kind of kiosk (or small marquee?) at the seaside (I am not sure whereabouts exactly, as I only saw the interior of the kiosk/marquee and do not recall any specific details about my location) - I think I was on the end of a pier because I did see that the floor was made on wooden boards, which reminded me of this. I was with NN and we were looking at a poster on the wall/side of the marquee which was advertising a live performance by an (unrecalled) band, which had 4 male musicians in it. NN pointed at the poster and said we should go and see the band. I agreed, even though I was not very enthusiastic about the prospect. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:
  • This is Day 5 of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure (click on this title link to read my introductory post and see my accompanying Youtube video, below)
  • I am currently planning on making a Youtube video which involves a pier - I may make a Blog post about this too, as it is an interesting, unexplained phenomenon, also involving lucid dreaming and my boyfriend, AJR
  • A couple of days ago, while on a bus travelling to see AJR on a prison visit, I was listening to a track on Youtube by a band I have not often listened to - I remember thinking NN had been to see this band live (The Coral)


No comments:

Post a Comment