Saturday 18 May 2019

Dream 978

'Stepdad in a Chair'
Date: 11 May 2019
Day 7 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation Dream

Scene 1: An Unknown Domestic Interior - Day
My former dog Kelli, an Alsation (from when I lived at home with my parents in Pine Grove, Sheringham) was running in front of me down a long, brightly lit corridor. I was in my family home, but it was not one I recognise from real life. I was with a friend - a female dream character, who I cannot recall to describe. The impression was that I was my teenager - or at least, younger - self. My Mum said that my Stepdad was not at home and would be out at work. I am not sure if I actually saw my Mum, I think she was leaving for work herself, and was calling out to me from downstairs. My friend and I then wandered around the house, entering what was a lounge. We were shocked to find my Stepdad slouched in an armchair. My Stepdad did not resemble his real life appearance. He was a bit younger (not much), had the same, dark hair (but much more, as he is balding and has it shaved down to a minimum in real life), had a deep sun tan, was skinny and was wearing a white vest. I am not sure if I registered how different he looked in the dream. My Stepdad started a conversation with my friend and I, but I cannot recall what was said. I remember thinking the room was very dark because the curtains were drawn. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream. 

Additional Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment