Saturday 25 May 2019

Dream 982

'Job Interview'
Date: 20 May 2019
Day 16 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation Dream

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I cannot recall this dream particularly well. I was standing up at the start of the dream and I had a piece of paper in my hand. I think there was writing on the paper, but cannot remember anything else. 

I then sat at a long, polished wooden table, in between my Mum and her friend, CC. Another (unknown) dream character entered the room, which appeared to be empty other than the wooden table. The dream character was a young white male - in his 20s - ordinary looking. I cannot recall any other details. I was aware that this was a job interview and I wondered why I was allowed to be present, because I was not part of the interviewing panel. I felt like I was an intruder, but no-one was asking me to leave. I cannot recall what questions my Mum and CC asked the interviewee/candidate.

Additional Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment