Saturday 18 May 2019

Dream 980

'White Bikini Weight Loss'
Date: 15 May 2019
Day 11 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation Dream

Scene 1: A Ship - Day
I was on a ship which was all made of wood - like a very traditional old pirate ship. I was on the top deck, but there was still some kind of ceiling. I could see the sea stretching out around the ship, meaning we were sailing. 

I was wearing a white bikini. There were 2 middle-aged white male dream characters - sailors wearing traditional sailor suits (white and navy). They were weighing me. I was aware I had lost a significant amount of weight and was in good shape. 

Scene 2: The Field Outside my Flat at University, Norwich - Day
I was then on the field outside my flat on my university campus, running down the slight slope toward the path. I was chasing a rabbit (the campus is known for having a huge wild rabbit population). I became aware that I have had a previous number of dreams about this location - in the dream, I thought: 'this location often features in my dreams' - although I did not become lucid (consciously aware that I was currently dreaming). 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream. 

Additional Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment