Thursday 3 September 2015

Dream 487

'DL's New House'
Dream date: 29 August 2015

Scene 1: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was in my bedroom at my nan's house in Sheringham with DL. PS's mum was in the next bedroom. DL told me that he had to take her some chocolate brownies. I had the brownies in a bag and from the outside (it was opaque paper), it looked like there were 4 square brownies, but when I opened the bag, there were many more.

Scene 2: DL's New House - Night
I was then with DL in a lounge - in a new house which he had moved into in the dream. A female dream character (small and blonde) was present - she was his work colleague and he had invited her over. I wondered if he had invited her over on a date. She was not pleased that I was present and was ignoring me and remaining silent, in a bad mood. She had only been there a short while when she called her boyfriend to come and pick her up. I thought that she had probably gone round to DL's house on some kind of date and then been annoyed by my presence, so decided to leave early. I am not sure how DL felt about this, but I thought her visit had been a waste of time and was very happy when she left as I disliked her intensely.

TIME: 04:30 - 12:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

* This is a basic dream report as I have a substantial backlog of unrecorded dreams and a short space of time to upload them, prohibiting full analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment