Sunday 6 September 2015

Dream 493

'The End of the World'
Dream date: 4 September 2015

Scene 1: An Airplane - Time Unknown
I was in an airplane with some other people known to me in real-life, who I cannot recall. We were being told what will happen when the world will end - although there was no indication that the world was ending any time soon. I think the flight was just to teach us about the end of the world - rather than being transportation from one location to another

The airplane flew so high that it was possible to see the Earth as a sphere - i.e. we went into space.


The information was being given to us via a screen, The presenter was a black female dream character. She explained that before the end of the world, humans would evolve so that they became 'one with the seasons' (i.e. adapt for the climate of each season). When she said this, her skin turned colour in the following sequence: green (Spring), red (Summer), purple (Autumn) and black (Winter). We would then join with technology to become 'superbeings'. She then said that if we looked out of the window now, we would see what the end of the world would look like. She described it as a 'horrifying nightmare'. Everyone looked out of the window, but I covered my eyes so I didn't witness it, as I thought ignorance was bliss in this situation and I did not want to be scared.


TIME: 20:00 - 08:00 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dreamsigns:
  • The whole scenario for this dream was an impossible situation

Recurrent Dream Themes:
None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The day before this dream DL had told me that some people still believe that the Earth is flat and that all photographs of the Earth (and other objects in space) have been photoshopped as part of an agenda by NASA - I said that these sceptical people could sign up for the Virgin Galactic space flight to see for themselves and DL said they would probably just argue (in the way conspiracy theorists do) that the curvature of the earth as seen from the windows was a projection onto a screen rather than being the true view from the windows
  • The day before this dream I had watched a Youtube video about what would happen if the Earth was consumed by a black hole
  • The day before this dream I watched a video narrated by a black female - who looked a lot like the female dream character in this dream - who was outlining the difference between institutional/structural and individual racism in order to dispel the myth of 'reverse racism' 
  • In the days prior to this dream I had been playing Sims 3, which has the Seasons expansion pack included

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I thought the scenario of this dream was incredibly scary, although it wasn't actually experienced as a nightmare. I also reacted in this dream exactly how I predict I would react if this happened in real-life.

No comments:

Post a Comment