Monday 10 June 2019

Dream 987

'Baker Woman Infidelity'
Date: 27 May 2019
Day 23 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Unsuccessful Dream Incubation 

Scene 1: An Unknown Domestic Interior - Time Unknown
I was in an unknown domestic interior with AJR, and maybe some other dream characters. I remember being inside and knowing it was a home, which felt familiar in the dream. I was extremely angry and upset because I had become aware that AJR was cheating on me with a woman who worked in a bakery as a baker. I found out via social media somehow - details were very unclear. I was standing over AJR while he sat in an armchair. I do not know what I was saying - or shouting at him. He was pretending not to listen to me - or could not hear me. He was wearing a white T-shirt.

I cannot remember anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment