Monday 10 June 2019

Dream 989

'AJR, Rockstar'
Date: 31 May 2019
Day 27 of Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure 
Status: Partially Successful Dream Incubation Dream

Scene 1: 'HMP Bure', Cremer Street, Sheringham - Day
In this dream, HMP Bure (a local prison I visit for work, which tends to detain sex offenders) was in a location which (in my memory, both in the dream and upon waking) was the former site of the old high school in Sheringham, which has since been renovated into sheltered housing for the elderly (see image from Google Maps, below). In the dream, HMP Bure was no longer a prison for sex offenders and I was aware AJR had recently been transferred there. I was walking on a nearby street in Sheringham with my Mum - it was a sunny day. I told my Mum that AJR would be holding an outside concert at the prison, and we should go and watch so that she could meet him. We went to the prison, which was surrounded by a relatively flimsy wire fence - more akin to a high school than a prison! The prison building was red brick and all the prisoners were standing outside the entrance, which was right on the pavement - so you were only inches away from the prisoners while walking past. AJR was in the middle, sitting on some concrete steps at the entrance. He was wearing a grey tracksuit and had some colourful neck tattoos (which he does not have in real life). He was playing an acoustic guitar and singing - all the prisoners were crowding round to watch and everyone was impressed and enjoying his performance. My Mum was also impressed. We did not speak directly to AJR as he was busy performing, although I cannot recall what song it was that he was playing/singing. 

The scene changed. I have no idea what the new scene was, as all I recall is laying on the floor, with AJR about to mount me in missionary position, so that we could have sex. I cannot recall if we were dressed or naked, but something/someone interrupted us and AJR had to leap off me quickly. This left me feeling frustrated. 

Scene 2: A Warehouse - Day
I was then in a warehouse, sitting in a small circle, with Kylo Ren, and 2 businessmen in suits. We were sitting on chairs, but there was no table. At some point in this scene, I got off my chair and began crouching on the floor. I remember thinking that Kylo Ren had a deep suntan and wondered if he was attempting to change his race. Kylo Ren was in the middle of a business deal with the other businessmen dream characters. I am not really sure what his business proposal was, but he unzipped his trousers (which were jeans) and inside, where his penis should be, he removed a full-size, already ignited blue lightsaber, which he showed to us all. I remember feeling disappointed to be here with Kylo Ren instead of AJR and I did not care if Kylo Ren's business deal succeeded or failed. 

Scene 3: A Corner/Spar Shop (Location Unknown) - Afternoon
I was aware it was late afternoon, almost evening. I was standing beside some bicycle racks outside a small spar shop, which was in a very rural area - probably North Norfolk, where the rest of this dream was set. The bicycle racks resembled both a chicken shed and also a bus shelter - I cannot explain how they appeared to be these different things all at once. There was some straw on the ground. I was with AJR and we were talking about something, but I cannot recall what it was. I have forgotten almost all of this scene.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:
  • This is Day 27 of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure (click on this title link to read my introductory post and see my accompanying Youtube video, below). I have recorded this dream as partially successful as while it appeared to take place in the Star Wars universe - or at least a world where Kylo Ren existed as a real person, it was hardly an active adventure - again, as before, the reference to Star Wars was peripheral or minor within the dream narrative
  • Shortly before this dream I was asked to do a legal visit at HMP Bure, which happens to be situated beside a school, which I find odd and disturbing, given it is a prison known to detain sex offenders
  • Shortly before this dream I had been discussing AJR's tattoos with his mum
  • Shortly before this dream I had a conversation with friends AK and IZ, during which I mentioned both neck tattoos and also Kylo Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment