Saturday 22 June 2019

The Proust Questionnaire - Version 2.0

Recently, I made a Youtube video where I took the Proust Questionnaire on camera. At the time of recording the video, I couldn't remember if I had ever recorded/published myself taking the Proust Questionnaire before, so obviously was unable to consciously recall any answers I might have had for any of the questions. 

In my video, I take the version of the Proust Questionnaire which appears on Wikipedia - click here.

Looking back across this blog, I discovered that I had answered the Proust Questionnaire on 21 January 2016 - my original answers to the Proust Questionnaire, can be found, by clicking here, which will take you to my previous blog post. On that occasion, it appears that despite linking the Wikipedia entry in that post, I decided to take the basic version which appears in Vanity Fair. I have no explanation for why I chose to answer that particular version of the questionnaire. Below, I have linked my new Youtube video with the 2019 answers to the Proust Questionnaire. 


Comparing answers
Obviously, I have to take into account the fact that I have two different sets of questions here, which means my answers will vary in that context. 

In general, I think that my answers are pretty similar - in many cases, they are identical, or, when giving longer spontaneous answers in my video, I touch upon my previous answers as possibilities. 

What I am able to see is the impact my relationship with JR has had on my outlook on life - this is the factor which seems to have changed my answers from 2016 to 2019. 

Check out my previous written answers to the Proust Questionnaire in 2016 and my recorded answers from 2019 and let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment