Sunday 16 June 2019

Dream 993

'Miscarriage'
Date: 9 June 2019
Scene 1: A Hospital - Time Unknown
I was visibly pregnant - and fairly near to giving birth, although I am not sure exactly how many weeks/months along I was. I knew that something was wrong, although I am not sure how I knew - maybe it was instinct. I cannot recall where I was at first, my first memory of a location was a hospital. I was with AJR. The doctor at the hospital was SP - a boy I went to primary and high school with in Sheringham. I knew SP did not like me (or I assumed he did not) and was worried whether he would give me the proper level of medical treatment I needed. I was panicked and anxious. I cannot recall what AJR's reaction was. I lay down on a hospital bed for an examination and I was given an ultrasound by SP. He told me that our baby was dead. I burst into tears, feeling what I perceive to be the natural emotional reaction you would have in this situation. I cannot recall anything else about this dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment