Sunday 16 June 2019

Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure - 30-Day Update

I am very pleased to let you know that I have experienced some further (limited) success with my current Dream Incubation Experiment - A Star Wars Adventure. On Days 2 and 21, I had partially successful dream incubation experiences - and the same has taken place on Day 27.

I am quite disappointed with this Dream Incubation Experiment, as although I had 3 dreams which related to Star Wars, all of the references/connections were vague and none could properly be described as a Star Wars themed adventure. I would therefore count this Dream Incubation Experiment as a failure.

See below for my dedicated Youtube videos, and links to all relevant Blog posts referenced in my video(s). I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more updates! All of my social media platforms are linked below!


DREAM INCUBATION EXPERIMENT POSTS:
Dream Incubation Experiment – A Star Wars Adventure 
Dream 974 – ‘Broken Mobile Phone’ (Day 1 of DIE)
*Dream 975 – ‘Adopted Twins’ (Day 2 of DIE) 
Dream 976 – ‘Surprising Exam Results’ (Day 3 of DIE) 
Day 4 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 977 - 'Plans to See a Band Play Live' (Day 5 of DIE)
Day 6 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 978 - 'Stepdad in a Chair' (Day 7 of DIE)
Day 8 of DIE - dream memory upon waking, but forgotten due to poor recording practice
Dream 979 - 'Drama!' (Day 9 of DIE)
Dream 10 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 980 - 'White Bikini Weight Loss' (Day 11 of DIE)
Dream 10 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 981 - 'Antiques Shopping' (Day 13 of DIE)
Dream 14 of DIE - dream memory upon waking, but forgotten due to disturbance inhibiting immediate recording
Day 15 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 982 - 'Job Interview' (Day 16 of DIE)
Day 17 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 983 - 'Party Favours' (Day 18 of DIE)
Day 19 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 984 - 'Love Island' (Day 20 of DIE)
*Dream 985 - 'Lightsaber Pen Distraction' (Day 21 of DIE)
Dream 986 - 'Lucky Hand' (Day 22 of DIE)
Dream 987 - 'Baker Woman Infidelity' (Day 23 of DIE)
Day 24 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 988 - 'Sinister Female' (Nightmare) (Day 25 of DIE)
Day 26 of DIE - no dream recalled
*Dream 989 - 'AJR, Rockstar' (Day 27 of DIE)
Day 28 of DIE - no dream recalled
Dream 990 - 'Clay House Hair Loss' (Day 29 of DIE)
Dream 991 - 'New York with Madonna' (Day 30 of DIE)

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Subscribe to the Tallulah La Ghash Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/LaGhash
Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TallulahLaGhash (this is a Facebook Page dedicated to my Lucid Dreaming/Dreaming Blog and Youtube Channel)
Follow me on Twitter: @TallulahLaGhash - https://twitter.com/TallulahLaGhash
Follow me on Instagram @tallulah-la-ghash - https://www.instagram.com/tallulah_la_ghash/
Follow me on Tumblr: tallulah-la-ghash
Follow me on Pinterest: Tallulah La Ghash
Snapchat: TallulahLaGhash 
Tallulah La Ghash on Flickr (not in current use)
Email me at: tallulahlaghash@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment