Sunday 16 June 2019

Dream 994

'Chasing Foo Fighters'
Date: 12 June 2019
Scene 1: A City Street - Day
I was in a city street - a side street or alleyway, with brick walls either side and some rubbish bins in front of me. It seemed like I was at the back entrance of some buildings. There was a diagonal wall which jutted out into the street - like some kind of partition screen. I was standing beside it playing with something which resembled a weird kind of rubix cube or puzzlebox, which was brightly coloured and could twist and change shape. It was able to change shape in ways which appeared to be unnatural or impossible. My Nan then approached me and we had a conversation which I cannot recall. I then saw a man running towards me. He was white, with dark hair and was wearing casual clothing. I knew he was a member of the band the Foo Fighters (he was just a dream character, not one of the actual real life members). In the dream I thought that he must be a new member of the band and I began chasing him, although the reason why was unclear.

Scene 2: A Bookshop/Library - Day
I then found myself in a bookshop or library - I was looking at the section selling/lending audiobooks and videogames and felt happy. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment