Friday 8 November 2013

Dream 172

Dream date: 6th September 2013

I was in a dark hospital room and to my right side, an unfamiliar woman was giving birth. I left the scene as I felt uncomfortable being in there. I was then walking around and became aware that a large, knobbly stick was protruding between my legs, from my vagina. I tried to remove it, but it was stuck fast. I was becoming anxious. I approached the bottom of a staircase, where several unfamiliar people were seated on the stairs. I tried to crawl up the stairs. As I was struggling to do this, I was sexually assaulted from behind, but I could not see my attacked. The stick was still in my vagina. I eventually got to the top of the stairs and found myself in my bedroom at my nan's house. The stick was no longer in my vagina. I gave birth to a dead bird. It was yellow and looked like a canary.

No comments:

Post a Comment