Friday 8 November 2013

Dream 178

Dream date: 1st October 2013

I was in a very dark room which looked like a science laboratory, with experiments occurring. TS was in the room amongst other, unfamiliar people. I walked to the back of the room which appeared to be a department store. There were shelves and counters full of luxury items. I approached a display which had several makeup palettes and compacts - it was some kind of designer brand. I noticed that the price of each of these was £27, but I did not have enough money to buy any. I was then in a pharmacy with my mum, shopping. I saw stands of makeup - this time much cheaper than that I had previously seen in the dark laboratory. I was testing the makeup on the back of my hand and my mum was getting impatient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment