Saturday 6 July 2019

Dream 1002

'Llamastriches'
Date: 4 July 2019
Scene 1: 'New York City', USA - Day
I cannot recall the beginning of this dream, other than it involved some form of educational establishment/institution and me doing exams or receiving exam results and not being pleased. 

The only part of this dream that I recall in detail occurred in a city location, which in the dream I thought was NYC, because my online friend, SS was present - and he lives in NYC. I had gone to visit him. The location was reminiscent of a city like NYC - I could see tall buildings and a very wide street, which had an intersection with traffic lights and a pedestrian crossing. I was standing on one side of the road and I could see a number of tall red brick buildings opposite, as well as a row of terraced houses, which looked out of place in the urban environment - they resembled those you might see in a suburban British town, with a small gated garden at the front. I could see my family members - my Mum and Nan and a couple of other (unrecalled) relatives standing in the small garden outside one of the houses opposite - they were waving at me. SS came walking down the centre of the street towards me, approaching from my right side. I then realised that next to me was a row of animals which were a composite of llamas and ostriches - this felt normal within the dream. These animals were approximately the size of both the llama and the ostrich and had a greyish-brown fur body (I have actually found an image online which closely resembles what I saw in my dream). SS approached the llamastriches (this is not the name that was used in the dream - I cannot recall if I knew the name of these animals) and began to stroke one of them. I was watching him and also looking across at my family. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:
  • The day before this dream I had been looking through the files of images on my laptop and had seen some of the photos SS had previously sent me
  • Near my home there are a couple of (iron?) metal sculptures which look like stylised brains on long thin legs - other people have commented that they thought they were ostriches with only the body and legs depicted. I walked past these sculptures on the day of this dream (see images below - I went to visit these sculptures to make a photograph for you)
  • This dream took place after my launch of the Quickshot Dream Incubation Experiments (see video below for QDI#1, and my introductory article - Quickshot Dream Incubations | QDI#1) - this was not successful. However, it is worth noting that these sculptures are located at the edge of the lake which is featured in the dream trigger for QDI#1

No comments:

Post a Comment