Wednesday 3 July 2019

Dream 999

'An Unwanted Holiday'
Date: 26 June 2019
Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Day
I was supposed to be travelling somewhere, by airplane, and I did not want to go. I am not sure where I was supposed to be going. I was in an unknown interior, which I knew was in a familiar location. My Mum's friend, CC was present, although I was not happy about this. Someone in the background (I cannot remember seeing them) was playing piano, which was annoying me, because it was unwanted/a distraction to me while I was feeling stressed about the unwanted holiday or travel. CC came over to me in a rather patronising or condescending manner - she was leaning over me as if she was much taller than me, and looking down on me. She said: 'you can go to Sudsbury/Sudbury and visit the freezer shop'. This is my 'Dream Town' - see below - but I am not sure if I recognised this fact in the dream. I was not lucid i.e. consciously aware I was dreaming, and therefore did not associate this town name with dreaming or memories from dreams, but within this dream I did know that Sudsbury is somewhere familiar to me. CC was smirking at me and I knew she was trying to deceive me in some way. 

I noticed there was a cabinet along one wall of the room we were in, which seemed quite empty of decor or furniture (as in I did not recall anything in my surroundings). The cabinet/perfume was lit up and resembled a high-end/luxury cosmetics counter. There were some rectangular gold items (about the size of house bricks) behind the illuminated glass at the front of the long, waist-high cabinet, but I am not sure what they were. 

Scene 2: Sheringham High Street - Day
I was then walking down Sheringham High Street with my cousin HM, although I cannot recall many details about this scene, other than it was a hot sunny day and the high street was busy.

Scene 3: A Field of Mud Pools - Day
I was then in the location I was supposed to be travelling to. I am not sure if I was alone. I was sitting in a field, in the sun. The field was full of mud and had hundreds of small pools of muddy water - stretched for as far as the eye could see. I was sitting in one of the pools and felt refreshed. Some small white goats (a herd) began to wander over to me. I felt happy and content. I am not sure if this location was in my 'Dream Town' as it was not a specific realisation I recall having in this dream.

Additional Notes:
  • This dream referred to my 'Dream Town' - it may be the result of day residue, as my most recently recalled dream - Dream 998 - 'My Dream Town Becomes Victorian' took place in this location and I had been discussing it with people in my real life - in terms of it being a strange dream phenomena, which has recently become significant in my waking life and relationship with AJR
  • The reference to the 'freezer shop' relates to a specific place in my Dream Town, which I have found cited in 2 previous dreams at least (there may be more) - these are Dream 18 (20 December 2011) and Dream 84 (20 September 2012) - again, this might be a result of day residue, as  I had done a full search of all 'Dream Town' dreams I had recorded on my Blog so that I could link them in my record of Dream 998 - 'My Dream Town Becomes Victorian'

No comments:

Post a Comment