Thursday 25 July 2019

Dream 1016

'Returning to PS with Possession of a Gun'
Date: 25 July 2019
Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Day
I woke up recalling this dream very vividly, but due to the fact I fell back asleep quickly after waking up and recalling it, I have since forgotten a lot of detail. 

In the dream I was with a number of dream characters, some of whom I know from real life. One of them was SHL, a girl who I went to primary and high school with. I was unhappy that SHL was present, but I did not know why. Something about her presence made me feel uncomfortable.

I then saw that PS was present, and I was back in a relationship with him, but he was very hesitant and did not seem to want to be with me. I got the impression that he had 'grown apart from me' and wanted to end our relationship. I also realised that we had previously broken up, and spent some time apart, before getting back together again. I also realised that the reason I had a problem with SHL was because PS was close friends with her, and I was jealous, assuming that he wanted to be with her instead of me. There was a lot of negativity connected to this dream. I remember having conversation and moving around with PS (maybe we walked together?) but cannot recall specifically what we discussed. I just recall that it seemed like we were disagreeing or arguing. I also noticed that PS's trousers were worn very high up, with a brown leather belt (when we were dating, he always wore his trousers extremely low - below his butt cheeks).

I cannot recall what else happened at this time in the dream, but at some point I realised that I had possession of a gun, which was in my waistband. It was a handgun - I think it was a revolver, because it had a short barrel. It was a goldish colour and felt heavy. I was worried when I noticed I had the gun in my possession, because my worry was that I would get caught by the police and arrested for possession of a firearm. I must have told PS that I had a gun, or he became aware, because he refused to help me. It felt as if he was abandoning or betraying me in some way and I was more upset now.  

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:
  • This dream took place during the period in which I am testing the Awoken Lucid Dreaming App - please click HERE to read my introductory post which provides all relevant information about this app which is designed to help you train your mind for lucid dream induction!
  • On the day of this dream I had seen a photograph featuring SHL on someone else's (RR's) Instagram account (it was photograph of her dressed up as 'Ginger Spice' (Geri Halliwell) in Spice Girls, taken at Cromer Carnival sometime in the 1990s. Note that PS's mum CJS has ginger hair. I had also seen my friend GR who has ginger hair on the day of this dream
  • On the day of this dream I had referred to the period of time when I had been living in London with PS, while in a telephone conversation with AJR's mum, HT
  • On the day of this dream I had made a video for my Youtube channel, and referred to me previously wearing my own trousers very low. I also watched a movie review of The Visit (2015) which references the male child character wearing his trousers very low because he is a 'rapper'
  • I had recently referred to 2 incidents involving guns in Youtube videos - one incident took place at the home I shared with PS - when we were victim of an armed robbery (nothing was stolen and the weapon shown to me might have been a replica, it was in the waistband of one of the gang attempting to rob us) - and on the day before this dream, I had a dream involving robbery in a different context - see 'Dream 1015 - 'Robbery of my Boyfriend's Sidepiece While he Dreams of a Pigeon'

No comments:

Post a Comment