Saturday 27 July 2019

Dream 1018

'Reassessing Photos of Amble'
Date: 26 July 2019 (Evening Nap)
Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was in an unknown interior location. There were dream characters with me, who I do not recall. Also present was Bungle from the children's TV show Rainbow (1972 - 1992), although in the dream his name was 'Amble'. Amble had bitten through all of the electrical wiring in the building, meaning that an electrician would need to be called. This made everyone really angry. Amble was a really passive and stupid person.

I am not sure what happened next, but I was in a conversation with AJR and another male dream character, being shown a photograph of Amble in a courtroom. There was a black fluffy object (which looked like a large pompom) next to Amble in the photograph, and also a gun, which Amble was holding, although it was down by his side and did not make him look threatening or dangerous. I was being asked to interpret the photograph and describe it to AJR. A first I was trying to describe it as a crime scene, but then I 'realised' that if I took another look at it, it wasn't a crime scene, but an 'innocent' scene which wasn't as it first appeared. I cannot describe what I mean here, but it was as if I was reminding myself that looks can be deceiving and all was not what it seemed, and required re-interpretation. At this point, I became aware that this was a 'dream fragment', which makes it sound as if this was a successful lucid dream - but even though there was a reference to me being aware this was a dream fragment, I did not experience a lucid dream - more like a semi-lucid dream. The realisation this was a dream fragment was what helped me realise the photograph was deceptive. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream, which seemed to only last a couple of minutes.

Additional Notes:
  • This dream took place during the period in which I am testing the Awoken Lucid Dreaming App - please click HERE to read my introductory post which provides all relevant information about this app which is designed to help you train your mind for lucid dream induction!
  • On the day before this dream there had been an electrical storm, which caused power cuts. On the day of this dream an electrician had come to my home to check the fuses
  • A few days before this dream I saw an image of Bungle from Rainbow online
  • I dreamed of a gun on 25 July 2019 - Dream 1016 -'Returning to PS with Possession of a Gun'. This dream involved my ex-boyfriend, PS (who I just randomly remembered used to have a T-shirt with Bungle on the front of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment