Friday 12 July 2019

Dream 1007

'Something Was Sold to Me'
Date: 12 July 2019
Scene 1: Sheringham Train Station - Day
I was sitting in a shelter at Sheringham train station with my Mum. My Mum's hair was longer - long enough to braid into 2 short pigtails, which I found odd. There was some conversation which I cannot recall.

Scene 2: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was then in an interior which appeared to have glass walls. There was a small table and sofas up against the walls. I cannot recall much detail. There was an object on the table, which I cannot recall - but in the dream I think I was confused about what the object was - as in it was abstract and vague. Beside me were 2 dream characters - 1 (female) was straddling the other (facing forwards and leaning down). I could not see the dream character on the bottom (the one seated on the sofa), but I knew it was a male. In the dream I knew these dream characters. I could see the female dream character straddling the male was wearing jeans and a black bra - the label was showing at the back, I distinctly noticed this, despite forgetting a lot of other detail. Without turning to face me, the female dream character told me that they would sell me the item on the table for a very low, bargain price. I was pleased with this. 

I cannot recall anything else about the dream.

Additional Notes:
  • I was recently at Sheringham train station, after visiting my Mum
  • On the day of this dream I watched a Trisha Paytas video in which she had very short pigtails, similar to my Mum's hair in the dream
  • A couple of days before this dream I had seen a friend of a Facebook friend's profile (while browsing) and on it were a number of modelling photographs where the girl was asking for people to vote for her in some contest. Her favourite image showed her bra to be twisted and not clasped properly, with the label on show - which she stated ruined the image
  • A couple of days before this dream I had been joking with AJR about 'straddlegate' - an incident where I had straddled him in a prison visit and we nearly had the visit cancelled. Later AJR received a letter which wrongly referred to him straddling his visitor (this would not even made sense!) - the prison used quotation marks about the word 'straddled' which made us laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment