Monday 22 July 2019

Dream 1012

'Wall of Dreams & AJR 'The Excavator''
Date: 20 July 2019
Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was in a dark interior location which was unknown to me in the dream and in real life. All I could see was a wall which was dotted with pinholes of light, coming through from the other side. My first thought was that they were bullet holes, but I then somehow became aware that they were 'dreams', with each pinhole of light representing a 'future dream' of mine. I became aware AJR was present - all I can recall about him was that he was wearing a brown apron. He told me he was 'The Excavator', which I did not understand, causing me to feel panic. I did not know why I was panicked. I noticed some other (unrecalled) dream characters were present, but I did no pay much attention to them, if any. I heard a bell ringing, somewhere, but did not know the source. AJR said that the bell sound was for the 'Excavators' to warn them about wild animals in the tunnel (I did not know I was in a tunnel until he said this) - and I was confused as I didn't think we were in a tunnel, I could just see the wall, which stretched higher than I could see when I looked up. 

I then realised that someone (unrecalled) had changed the notification sounds on my phone. AJR told me this was the sound of my dreams 'becoming solid' - i.e. becoming physical objects - the pinholes of light.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Additional Notes:
  • On the day of this dream I had downloaded the Awoken app so that I could do a review of it for this Blog and my Youtube channel. I think the reference to my dreams and the reference to the changing of my notification sounds on my phone (I had set a specific notification sound for Reality Checks and Dream Cues within the app - called 'Totem Sounds') were clearly influenced by the app. It maybe that the Totem Sound penetrated my dream (as intended) or that my dream was reflecting day residue - i.e. a memory of setting notification sounds for a lucid dreaming app just prior to me going to sleep. To read my introductory post for Lucid Reviews | Awoken Lucid Dreaming App (Android), click on the title link - this post provides all relevant information about the Awoken app and has a number of screenshots from my own phone to illustrate its functions and features

1 comment: