Sunday 28 July 2019

Dream 1019

'AJR Visit Request'
Date: 27 July 2019 (Early Afternoon Nap)
Scene 1: A Ship - Day
This was nothing more than a dream fragment, which took place during a short nap in the early afternoon. 

I had been woken by a lunchtime telephone call from AJR (in real life). After the telephone call, I went back to my bedroom, and while laying down in my bed, fell asleep again (unintentionally). 

I was on a ship - everything was a very rustic, dark brown wood - I could see the planks of wood were very textured. The sea was very grey, but the sky was blue and sunny. There were a lot of (I recall them being male) dream characters on the top deck of this ship with me - they were walking and not interacting with me. 

I heard AJR's voice - very disconnected as if it wa coming from somewhere above me, saying: 'Can you come and see me tomorrow?' My heart leapt (skipped a beat) because I was excited by this (AJR has not wanted any visits for a number of months, so I haven't seen him since perhaps April time). I immediately said: 'Yes!'

I was awoken by AJR calling me again on the telephone, right at this point in the dream. 

Additional Notes:
  • This dream took place during the period in which I am testing the Awoken Lucid Dreaming App - please click HERE to read my introductory post which provides all relevant information about this app which is designed to help you train your mind for lucid dream induction!

No comments:

Post a Comment