Thursday 18 July 2019

Dream 1010

'Laundry Day'
Date: 17 July 2019
Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Day
I was in an interior location - I think it was a home, but I cannot quite recall. I knew it was daytime. My Mum's friend, CC was present for some of this dream, but I cannot recall what happened. AJR was also in part of this dream as I recall having a conversation with him, seeing his face close up, but I cannot remember this part of the dream in any detail either. 

The only part of the dream I do recall is deciding to do some laundry, and kneeling down by a washing machine which was on a raised platform. I used a pound coin, which I put in a payment slot near the washing machine buttons at the top. I speaking to someone (unrecalled) standing behind me. I then watched the clothing spin around in the washing machine, specifically recalling a black and white gingham item.

Additional Notes:
  • This dream took place after my launch of the Quickshot Dream Incubation Experiments (see video below for QDI#5, and my introductory article - Quickshot Dream Incubations | QDI#1) - this was a successful dream! My dream trigger was a pound coin - which appeared in this dream!
  • The day before this dream, I had mentioned my washing machine to my friends and also happened to see the Circuit Laundry logo (this is the company which manages laundrette services on my university campus

No comments:

Post a Comment